Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Meeting Baby Carter


The next best thing to being a mom (& wife) is being an Aunt. I love spending time with my only niece, Mya. She is such a sweetheart and the kids LOVE playing with their cousin. And now, my sister-in-law has provided yet another playmate, Baby Carter. I just love him already and can already envision him wrestling with the boys! We took the kids over to meet him last week. They were so excited, but once we got there, they weren't quite sure what to make of him. But at least we got some good snapshots to capture the occasion. And then it was on to playing with Mya's toys of course. :)

Kayla gets a closer look at her new cousin, she loved holding him!

Braden's not sure what to do here...

And I'm not sure Daniel even knew he was holding a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment