Thursday, February 6, 2014

Big News!

Well, it may be old news to many of you, but to make it blog official...


Yes, baby #4 is on the way!!! I'm about 16 weeks along now and feeling good. Baby is due to arrive July 20th and we'll find out later this month if it's a boy or girl. Kayla swears it's a girl and refuses to call the baby "he", so I think for her sake we're all voting for that, but we'll be happy no matter what! The kids are so excited to be big brothers and a big sister and I know I will have lots of good helpers! Below is a video of their reaction to the big news. Guess I have to think about renaming the blog now...hesstimesfour? :)




1 comment:

  1. LOVED the video! So precious and made me laugh often!

    Kayla: How many kids are you gunna have?
    Rich: Just one... thankfully..
    Best part (;

    ReplyDelete