Monday, August 31, 2015

Kindergarten!!!!

What??? How are we at this point already. Just a minute ago, they were like this....

And NOW.......

They might as well be 20! I know, I know, it will only get worse. But this was a big landmark in the household. Kindergarten opens so many new doors and I found myself getting pretty sentimental about it. I did the normal mom thing and cried as I dropped them off on their first day. I was proud that I held it together until after they were out of sight, but it definitely hit me that my babies are not babies any more. So yes, I hugged Josie a lot that day and thanked God that I still have one more baby at home! :) But I couldn't be more excited for these three. They are very ready for this next step and I know they will love it! I'm one proud mom already!!
                   




1 comment:

  1. The baby picture next to the big kid picture is just too much! What a huge transition!

    ReplyDelete