Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The verdict is in!!

Well, after a long wait, we finally know about Baby A! I went for my 22 week appointment and at first it looked like Baby A would remain a mystery. But after some time, and a twist in a different direction, the truth became clear. It's a GIRL!!!!! I almost kissed the ultrasound tech. Not that I wouldn't have been happy with a 3rd boy, but my heart was really aching for a girl. :) God truly blessed us with the desires of our hearts as 2 boys and a girl was our "ideal" combo. So cool that he gives us the little things we want sometimes!

Here's a pick of our little girl. All curled up. She is definitely going to be quite flexible as she seems to get squished by her brothers a lot!


And here I am. It's definitely getting harder to move around these days, and I know it will only get worse as time goes on. But it is wonderful too...it just means we're getting closer and closer. Really it could be just 2 months away. Ahhh!!!!! I've also included another pic of me and Rich from my first baby shower on Saturday. It was so wonderful and I'm so thankful to my dear friends Steph, Christina and Melissa for all they did to make the day special. Thanks girls!!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! Every time we talk to someone at Grace OPC they ask if we've heard about your good news. :-)

    Of course, we just have experience with twins, but if there's anything I can help with as far as advice on multiples, let me know (joanna dot smolko at gmail dot com). It's a little overwhelming at times, but absolutely wonderful, I wouldn't trade it for anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joanna! I just may take you up on your offer at some point, this certainly will be a challenging but exciting experience!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah a girl! I'm so excited for you guys, two boys and a girl. Wow! And congratulations on the house too. Its amazing when God does things like that so you can't help but give him the praise when you tell the story! He's so good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rich and Julie - congratulations! Hooray for two boys and a girl. It took me 8 years to come up with that combo, and you'll have it in like 7 minutes! Praying for everybody and I'm loving following your blog. Love, Grace Haymes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie - You look AMAZING! I'm sure everyone is telling you that - but you really look beautiful. So happy about the house too - it looks great and you'll love being so close to a park!

    ReplyDelete