Thursday, December 10, 2009

Short Update

Hello All! Sorry we have been so out of the loop. We are finally in the new house but still without internet (I'm checking from my in-laws right now). A few quick updates:

1. Babies are doing great! As of 2 weeks ago they were measuring as follows:
Baby A: 3 lbs 3oz

Baby B: 3 lbs 4 oz

Baby C: 3 lbs 5 oz

They will get measured again next week so I'm hoping they will be over 4 by then. I'm still scheduled for a C-section on December 30th. Really hoping to make it that far because we still have so much to do!

2. We love the new house! It's been fun getting settled. My mom arrived right on moving day which has been such a blessing since I'm not capable of much these days. Rich will be painting the nursery tomorrow night and then we hope to set up the cribs and decorate this weekend. I'll feel so relieved when this is all done!

Well, gotta run for now. Hopefully we will get internet set up at home soon so we can put up more pictures. I'm really packing on the weight now as babies continue to grow so we'll definitely post an updated picture of my incredibly growing belly!

No comments:

Post a Comment