Saturday, November 21, 2009

30 Weeks!


Well, here I am at 30 weeks. Amazingly the doctor still hasn't put me on complete bed rest, for which I am VERY thankful! I'm slowing down quite a bit though. I often have to sit down for a while after my morning shower, an afternoon nap has become a bit of a necessity, and my walking seems rather "penguin-like" at times. But for the most part, I'm feeling very good. I had a doctor's appointment this past week and I am measuring at 39 cm, which basically means I'm measuring like I'm at 39 weeks! I can barely believe that I have 6 more weeks to grow. Wow, I will really be big!

Thankfully it looks like we will finally be in our new house this week. We are scheduled to close on both properties on Tuesday, so just praying that everything comes through and that there are no last minute glitches this time. I'm very anxious to get unpacked and settled in. At this point I want to be ready, just in case the babies come earlier. Thankfully my mom will come soon to help me with getting things ready. I will certainly need it!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Julie, with all of this that you have to handle, you still look wonderful!!! Hang in there...I know it's hard, but remember that you are such a testimony to myself and others of the blessings that come with patience! Our God truly takes pleasure in blessing His children!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...you look amazing! Thanks for keeping us all posted =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Julie you look great! So glad to hear you'll be in your new house soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so exciting, Rich and Julie. I check up on you often and am praying for your move, your marriage, your babies... can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete