Monday, November 2, 2009

27 weeks pregnant and Halloween

Well, I'm getting bigger by the minute. Man, I barely recognize myself these days. Things are still going well. I go back for another ultrasound this week. I can't wait to see how much they have grown! I will apologize in advance that we probably won't post those pics till sometime next week. With the move happening this week, it may take us a little bit to get back on track!



We did take a break from packing on Saturday to go to our neighbor's Halloween Party. It was a lot of fun and Rich came up with a brilliant costume idea for me as you can see below. We got a lot of compliments on it! We will certainly miss our neighbors when we move. They have been lots of fun and we really wish we could take them with us!


2 comments:

  1. Leave it to Rich to come up with something like that! You guys are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I have to miss all of this! I'm so incredibly excited to see your pictures, I just can't wait to see you in person again! Miss you!
    Hugs and kisses! Get plenty of rest. ;)

    ReplyDelete