Friday, November 6, 2009

Latest on the babies

I had a doctor's appointment this week and everything still looks great! Unfortunately, I didn't get any ultrasound pics this time. The technician that I had was really chatty and just flew through everything so I feel like I didn't even get a chance to see them this time, but she assured me that they are growing well. Here are their latest measurements:

Baby A (girl) - 1 lb, 15 oz - the tech said she might be a little bigger, she had a hard time getting accurate measurements due to the way she is positioned

Baby B (boy) - 2 lbs, 5 oz

Baby C (boy) - 2 lbs, 6 oz

The doctor said I am right on target and everything is average for this point in my pregnancy. I asked him what my goal should be for delivery and he said 36 weeks, much later than I imagined! He also went ahead and scheduled me for a c-section which would be on December 30th. Of course, all bets are off if anything abnormal comes up, but I'm glad that the doctor thinks I could make it this long. I can't imagine how big I will be at that point!

In other updates, we moved out of our condo last night and were hoping to be closing today, but due to some last minute glitches with our buyer's mortgage, we had to postpone everything. We still decided to move out last night since we had the truck and everything already so now we're just waiting to hear when our closing will be rescheduled. Our attorney said most likely it will be late in the week. This process has been so frustrating! It definitely has challenged my patience! But I just keep reminding myself that God is still in control and I am extremely thankful that we can stay with Rich's parents for now. It won't be long before we our enjoying our new place, can't wait!!

2 comments:

  1. If the scheduled C-Sections goes ahead, your babies will share their birthday w/ my Jacob! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those numbers sound great!

    So excited for you, and so glad you're *all* doing so well!!

    ReplyDelete